Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Welcome to my blog

Assalamu'alaikum w.b.r.....




My full name is Siti Ainsyah Nawi..But my family call me Cah.. I have seven siblings,three sisters,and three brothers exluding me. We are happy family =)

On 7 july 2009,i'm become one of the person who holds a university degree..My parents was very happy..I can imagine their feeling when their daughter can enter a university.
Not all people can easily get place in the university without stady well..
I'm very grateful and thakful to ALLAH S.W.T. bcoz,with their Will,I can stay here.
But,become a graduate's student is not easy.We will face many thing that we didn't know before.Sometimes, i'm also feel the same,bcoz stady here are not the same as stady at secondary school or matriculation.
Moreover,i'm a new student,so it takes time to make me adapt with this environment.

Owh ya...forget about it for a while.
Hmmm,this week is examination period..
can u guess what is in my mind?????
Not stady.....but...................
"BAlek Kampung"..hoohooo

Now,i'm just think how to make cookies and cake for coming hari raya.My mood for facing one paper on this friday is lost..huhuuuu

I donno where my mood go,maybe the wind was blown it to kelantan maybe...hahaaa
owhhhhh nonsense..heeeeeeeee

emm,now watever i'm in what mood,i need to stady stady and stady so that i can answer well..If not,i'm will regret..huh..Chaiyok100!!!!

Wah!Great,It's hearten me to stady n forget for a while about home=)

Owh My Home..wait for me =) =)






1 comment: